Mar 6, 2018

Trainings November - February

Past months went more or less ok with trainings.





And totals so far:

At some point during my preparation for last years WOC I got injured, around beginning of June. It was nothing specific, but it slowly got worse. During all the time since WOC until late December I almost didn't give a fuck about this, but then I started worried about it.
The problem is somewhere in my bone where it gets in ankle.


So, that's why I don't run that much as I usually do.

I don't set any specific goals at the moment about EOC, I mean I don't dream about medals. Just do regular training routines.
I'm a bit afraid I might get this pain in ankle back when the season starts, because if it will, then there will be no normal season at all.
So, at the moment my main amount of trainings are indoor, strength and cycling. I don't like swimming and aqua jogging. During indoor cycling I watch replays from past years orienteering events, biathlon, cross-country skiing.

I got working visa last November, so now I can, will and have to stay more time in Stockholm and Sweden.

The competition season will start soon. But before that I'll take part in a training camp with students from local orienteering gymnasium, 17-20 of March at southern Sweden. And will check how does my ankle feels now.

No comments:

Post a Comment