Jun 24, 2018

Jukola

16-17 of June was Jukola weekend.


Many Ravinen runners took a ferry from Stockholm to Helsinki on Wednesday night, so we arrived on Thursday and ran few trainings on similar terrain.

Thursday morning (not my map):

Thursday evening (not my map either):

This one we ran as simulation of relay, so that was some fun.
The terrain itself is quite rough, with stony ground in places and deep depressions. I would suggest you to run there.

On Friday I took rest. On Saturday jogged a bit.

Girls started 14:00 and Ravinens first team finished at 75 place.

Boys started 23:00.
I was on the last 7th leg. Gustav ran "long night" with the best time.
I went out on 20th position. I did ok orienteering before spectators control, but bad after, with around 6 minutes lost total on my leg. So, I came in at 16th place. Maybe it could be possible to finish at 15 place, as long Fredrikstad SK was +1:14 in front of us.
https://twitter.com/OKRavinen/status/1008431749465083906

Results at finish and our team.

A little bit of analysis:


















Best time on our leg was done by Olav. I got 11th time.
Results.

Also party on the ferry from Helsinki to Stockholm was nice one. Some Ukrainian runner represent Scandinavian clubs and we not that often can meet all together, as happened there.

No comments:

Post a Comment