Apr 7, 2018

Ukrainian champs in Truskavets

29 March ─ 01 April in Truskavets was held Ukrainian champs.



In Thursday we ran sprint in city center.
Nothing really special, but spectators friendly.


I had no plans to push hard. I was more focusing on forest disciplines. Also I had no sleep almost all the night because of bus travel from Wroclaw to Lviv, so sprint was warm up jog for me with 16th place.
Results.

In Friday long distance was held.
The spring this year is also later in Ukraine too, so we had snow parts on the course. Actually, all butterfly was with snow. I had late start, so there was one track from control to control.

I made huge mistake at control 8, where I lost 5! minutes. I was not able to find it as relocate too. I think maybe control was at wrong place, a bit to the west, maybe somewhere at control circle border.
Anyway, I won this day with 10! minutes to 2 place. I know, that's a shame for our team.
The course was ok for this terrain. I had to walk in some places. I already feel sorry for myself in Switzerland in 1 month.
Results, splits.

On Saturday we ran middle distance (WRE).

I started offensive, even I thought to be more accurate with orienteering.
I lost some 20 seconds to 1st control, 1/2 minute to 5th, around 50 seconds to 12th. Despite on this I still won.
Results, splits, 2DRerun.

Last day was short distance, but I didn't run because had travel back to Stockholm with flight change at Wroclaw.

All first 3 days were selection races for EOC. I was preselected for all 3 individual disciplines, so these selections were not important for me, but I definitely made some shit for other guys.

After middle distance I had lecture. Sorry, but it's on russian.

After arrive to Stockholm I was invited to celebrate Easter with Bergman family. Thanks a lot, that was nice!
In Ukraine this year Easter is 8th of April.

13-15 of April I'll take part in Swedish League in southern Sweden. We'll run sprint, long and middle.


I still unstable in my head.
Most of the time I'm ok (also there is some story about this). Sometimes I had problems with motivation for just 1 training, so I have to deal with myself somehow: change the type of training (cycling instead of strength (or vice versa), steady work instead of intervals (or v.v.), running on track instead of just running or cycling ) or skip it at all.
It feels really nice to run Ukrainian champs for me. I'm a star there. Everyone is open and glad to see me, at least it feels like. No lack of attention at all. I don't feel I miss it in Sweden, but something I simply not get enough.
Also lack of girls attention might influece on me too (I don't mean sex, but at least nice chats and promenade.).
Ah, probably I should travel more often to Ukrainian champs. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ruslan, you are not only a national star, but the worldwide one!

    And as for women - you're on the right way, they only sense your power and seek the life essence. You shouldn't avoid women, but deny them your essence.

    ReplyDelete