Aug 20, 2014

Svartviksmedeln & Oppsättralången

After the World Champs I come back in Sweden. Then spend 3 weeks in Finland in visit of friend and competing.

You can take a look on DJ Chukhna in action:

Then I back to Sweden and we went in Norway for Night Hawk weekend, where we took 3 place.
Past week I took part in local events.

In Saturday, 16 of August it was middle distance competitions Svartviksmedeln. A very nice terrain and map. I did many big and small mistakes almoust during all the course, but mainly in the beginning.
Map with route and analysis:

I took 6 place with 4:11 behind the winner Olle Bostrom.
Results, splits.

Next day, in Sunday 17 of August it was long distance on Oppsättralången event.
The terrain and map were once agani nice. Less tricky compare to Saturday's, but still challenging in some parts.
Again, I miss to much time in some places, but even without mistakes I was a bit slower compare to the winner Filip Dahlgreen.


I took again 6 place with 7:43 behind.
Results, splits.

The autumn competitions already start, because every weekend here is some events till the Swedish Champs in 20-21 and 26-28 of September and 5 of October, which I'm not allowed to run due to new rules which apply this year.
Probably, the autumn weather season also here already, because now the temperature is around 15-18 and raining from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment